PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strange problem using laptop in a 152 cockpit -interference?
Old 5th Jul 2012, 09:39
RyanRs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Genghis - i dont know how you can make that remark as to what i said regarding my comment on distractions, i could be a chief aviation health&safety risk assessment manager for all anyone on here knows! however, i am not but, in my line of work i have to undergo continuous training and testing for these sort of things so i think i can quite rightly say that i prob know quite a bit more on the subject than most!

Goldeneaglepilot - i really dont have a clue why your suggesting im one of these 'trolls' :s i have litterally come on here seeking some advice as to why my laptop refuses to work properly whist its inside the cockpit of the aircraft? I am quite new to aviation and therefore there is a lot for me to learn and afaik there may be something specific in aircraft that could be causing the problems i am getting!? If you dont ask the questions, you will never learn the answers, true? no need to stick lables on me for enquiring!

Anyway, back on topic..
Thanks for the head up on the Li-on batteries, i have heard about batteries exploding or catching fire but tbh i thought that was a problem with older types and rectified in todays batteries! Ill certainly bare this in mind. What type of batteries do proper cameras -ie the cameras mentioned earlier in this thread?