PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gillards Carbon Tax and effect on Aviation fuel
Old 5th Jul 2012, 04:37
De_flieger

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
I have asked you before to produce the scientific 'proof' for AGW that you claim exists, and i'm still waiting, waiting...
Here is NASAs view:Climate Change: Evidence
Here is a direct quote from ExxonMobil, from their website in the section discussing climate change:
Rising greenhouse gas emissions pose significant risks to society and ecosystems.
You can see this, and a lot of other information here ExxonMobil
And here is the statement on the Shell website
Population growth and economic development are driving energy demand. All energy sources will be needed, with fossil fuels meeting the bulk of demand. At the same time CO2 emissions must be reduced to avoid serious climate change. To manage CO2, governments and industry must work together. Government action is needed and we support an international framework that puts a price on CO2, encouraging the use of all CO2-reducing technologies. We believe the best way Shell can help secure a sustainable energy future is by focusing on four main areas: natural gas, biofuels, carbon capture and storage, and energy efficiency.
You can see this statement here: Climate change | Environment & Society

With NASA, ExxonMobil and Shell all in agreement, is that enough evidence for you? I havent looked at the other oil company websites but those two are massive corporations that have enormous financial interests in fossil fuel consumption and production, and if they had credible evidence against AGW it would be shouted from the rooftops in a campaign that would make a federal election campaign look understated.

Both NASA and ExxonMobil also provide citations for their statements, allowing you to find and read all of the publications and evidence for yourself if so desired.