PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE ryanair how long to hear something back
Old 5th Jul 2012, 00:54
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
adamnewby -

I know of loads of guys, and not long time ago. Even myself I got one, when I "accidentally" did a typo on my age in application, within 5 days I got a request!

You don't need to believe it, loads of guys from there got interview fairly fast, within 1 - 2 weeks of their application, not all of them passed, but that is their own fault!

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!

Other "unconfirmed rumours", was that they constantly failed to give pilots from certain flight schools example in in Holland, an interview, how valid this was I am not able to verify, just rumours from former students from these flight schools.

I do hope that in the future, that CAE will not go on to the integrated route priority, like CTC have done.

All of these companies, are trying to monopolize the market/recruitment, so they have TOTAL control. And unless the various flight schools around the land "oils" their machinery, they will have decide who will get the majority of chances. It's how the world works, money makes the world go around, aviation is no different from other business!

Last edited by truckflyer; 5th Jul 2012 at 00:59.