PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IRELAND WEST AIRPORT KNOCK
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2012, 19:59
iwak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pity to hear that the euro routes weren't as successful as we thought they would be. Ryanairs aircraft are simply too big obviously. Maybe the future lies with the likes of lufthansa with smaller aircraft to key german cities once a week.

Any time I was at the airport girona seem to have good loads but maybe reus was more successful as it's a Bucket and spade route .

It quite obvious that uk and sun routes are knocks future .In my opinion stn should have a late night fri and sun for emigrants coming home for the weekend from London. Bhx daily is great news however ema should be 4/5 wkly for winter to make up for seats lost on bhx. Manchester should be 5/6 weekly as opposed to 4 with a sat am service a necessity for man u fans like the lpl route.Great to see edi still there for winter .

Looking ahead to summer 2013 management have indicated a Glasgow service !as for potential routes I would like to see a 2 wkly to malaga and palma and reus returning to replace girona. I can't see any other scheduled routes to be honest unless LHR by Ei if we were really lucky.!