PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE ryanair how long to hear something back
Old 4th Jul 2012, 18:37
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's not forget that Ryanair owes the flight training Organisations and its cadets nothing.Being a OAA student doesn't give you any special treatment..(not a personal attack,but it is what it is..).There are plenty of CTC guys and FTE altogether with OAA integrated guys waiting,I heard a number nearing 6000 applications from all over Europe since january.If there was some sort of advantage,they would give some preference to the CAE academy graduates in Amsterdam,Portugal(Beja) and Belgium.
Now Imagine how many guys/girls are waiting with the same qualifications you have,that used the OAA CV template too,young sparkly eyed wannabe's looking at their ratings expire on the shinny blue book?!
My point is that me too,got to the conclusion that this is a cruel,unfair industry and like many things in life,who bites the hardest gets it.The OAA/CAE issue is irrelevant,all you have to do is write a dam good application and CV,make it appealing to them and wait for a chance,if it show's up,make contingency to that too.Today I have sent the CV number 200,running out of places I can send it to Luckily I speak a few languages which expands my horizon but even that... should have listened to my mother and become a DR. Good luck boys/girls