PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wow - I Flew Emirates Yesterday
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2012, 14:30
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The union that you refer to did no damage to 45,000 employees Of my airline because it does not represent them. It does represent the UK based employees (circa 400). The airline that I work for doesn't have 45,000 employees, or even half that figure. I'm sure that there is a valid point somewhere in your statement, but as it stands, it is factually inaccurate: Possibly your assumption about my employer is incorrect? The moral of the story would seem to be not to base personal attacks on mods on assumption?

Originally Posted by Tightslot
... a society that criminalises homosexuality, promotes slave labour, restricts Trade Union membership and promotes Nepotism and Graft
The slave labour referred to in my previous post does not refer to FA's but to the many tens of thousands of other residents of Gulf States for whom the statement is correct: I stand by each of the statements made above, but would be interested to hear any evidence that you may have to the contrary. I have no issue with your rebuttal, beyond the fact that it fails to answer the actual position and statements made. Try again, maybe?