PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IAOPA sets out its stall on PPL licensing to the US and Europe
Old 4th Jul 2012, 10:07
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beagle

I am not going to pursue this particular discussion as I know well of your involvement with AOPA and your opinions. I guess I would expect nothing less than for you to support them. That is fine with me and I have no intention of making it personal. Martin has a job to do and I just happen to think he doesn't do the job very well which means that an important organisation like AOPA UK doesn't have the support it enjoys or deserves.

I have been careful to confine my comments to the facts, facts of which you are clearly unaware because you have jumped to the wrong conclusions or made references which are not relevant. That is understandable because I am guessing you were not aware of some of the correspondence between us at the time and correspondence with other parties.

FWIW (and I guess not a lot) I have the emails and since not surprisingly they are in writing I am quite satisfied as to the position taken at the time and the views expressed with which it should be obvious I was very upset and felt it sold GA short. I make no apology for feeling strongly about this matter because I do and I know so do many others.

Last edited by Fuji Abound; 4th Jul 2012 at 12:11.