PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 2
Old 4th Jul 2012, 08:38
mesh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B and B, that's what's called marketing. They are not worrying about being British, they are celebrating it. I seem to remember you from Posting numerous miserable, negative, pointless posts on this forum when doing my research for BA. Now you pop up under the Monarch thread being surprise surprise, negative, opinionated, and on a lot of points wrong in your I'll informed opinions. What is your problem, do you enjoy being hated by people you don't even know, is your life that crap. Get a life, grow up and wind your neck in. You could always start a topic called Black and Brown, we could all then go to it when we have had a couple of beers and tell you repeatedly what a sad you are.

To all those guys and girls that are looking at or already may have fallen out of the pool my thoughts are with you. If there is one thing I have learnt over the years is that one year early in your career seems like a lifetime but as you continue it's nothing. For those of you that want the job that much you will re-apply when the time comes and in a couple of years you will be with BA. Some will decide to go else where and good on you, times and situations change and so do our career choices and hey, in the end, if you are feeling a little bit down, just look in the mirror and think thank I'm not Black and Brown......