PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OzRunways 2.whoa!
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2012, 05:27
Pass-A-Frozzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
Surely we all should applaud the existence of a competitor for Ozrunways, as a monopoly of one or other is not in the consumers interest.
Correct - nothing wrong with some friendly competition. But I'd rather this forum stick to asking questions of the dev's to make flying better in Australia, rather than spamming/flaming/trolling/astroturfing/whatever.
Astroturfing?? This was one big astroturfing thread, Shag. That's all fine, seems the Mods don't mind - but let's not now play precious when the thread goes the other way. The fact is you appear to have charged people over $100 for something, and you haven't delivered in a reliable fashion.

Seriously - are you going to offer a partial refund for those who have had the App disabled? I'd e-mail you direct with my subscription details, but I have a feeling that wouldn't bode well - regardless I moved over to AvPlan. It was a good 'first to market' app, but it seems professional Apps have overtaken you.

Oh and Aimpoint - I don't think the Bevan bloke has said a single thing non-verifiable against OzRunways. I've slammed it though when discussing with colleagues - I think history will now show it was valid. I'm sure that the Bas bloke and "Shag" bloke are nice people - but let's not pretend they haven't ed up, at the expense of others shall we?

General lesson to all. Whenever you go to update an App, leave it in your update queue for a few days.

Last edited by Pass-A-Frozzo; 4th Jul 2012 at 05:45.