PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST CITY AIRPORT (BHD)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2012, 23:32
Jamie2k9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capt j - please explain why EI are in big trouble??
Would also like to hear that answer?

Add in to the mix that the profitable routes from BFS to the canaries are not realistic from the City (not to mention the new routes/frequencies from EZY/JET2) and it would seem that EI's wheeling and dealing to get a better deal might end up badly for them.
Have you evidence that the canaries were profitable and if they are so profitable why have Jet2 only added a quarter of the flights that EI offered last winter even though Jet 2 know that its a well established market for EI. I can think of a few factors that point to EI struggling on them last winter.

I seem to remember somebody posting that EZY have yet to add the extra flights to there website and they were announced a while ago.

Havnt been reading Pprune for a while and after wading through the previous posts I think I`ll leave it until the big announcement is made.

I would love to see the CVs of some of the posters on here, I`m sure the wealth of experience they have in airport and airline management must be impressive.
I would to.

People only point out the negatives about a possible start up from BHO for EI...Anyway we will wait until EI make a statement on the matter and people may be surprised with what it contains.

Last edited by Jamie2k9; 3rd Jul 2012 at 23:35.