PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Time to Re-Write The Rules of Indian Civil Aviation
Old 3rd Jul 2012, 05:45
vishwas_ddn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

i have always felt the same, pilots must think out of the box, dream more than an airliner, work as to help the future aviators, senior determined pilots (not who think they are top guns after retiring from an airliner) and aviation experts must be inducted, at positions such as flying training standards, investigation heads .
*Senior CGI and dedicated young instructors (as intern) to head examination stndrds.
*Also abolishing 10+2 physics and maths, if not recognising more universities.
*Also closure of a seperate wing in RK puram as CEO.
*Use of one id that is either a file number or licence number.
*Computerising entire database, PMR records confined within web portal through limited access, to avoid transpotation and hassels of a physical document, apart from that maintaining so many records is a big workload, with the private sector there are many data entry operators who can finish the initial uploading in days, after that training to the staff for adding entries and maintaining the records must be given.
*Introducing HR at a level and setting up document collection centre with counters, eg when you go with your documents to submit for renewal or initial issue, a representative checks if all documents are present which are required and also is readily available with query solving, in SACAA these representatives have a computer wherein desired checklist appears as they select a type of license to be issued and following and updating in the system as submitted.
*Use of electonic mail and postal service together to improve correspondences.
*Develoing a Hazard reporting system and an acton taking wing, where fellow people(not disclosing identity)report any hazard in flying conditions in a company, airport, staff responding to this an investigation is taken.
*Official visits of various department heads in indian CAA to other better performing CAA's for learning and inculcating the same in their departments.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO NOT AGREE ON ANYTHING.

Last edited by vishwas_ddn; 3rd Jul 2012 at 05:51.