Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2012, 20:03
IB4138

Pilot of the Airwaves

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another youngster having a pop!

Back to the allocated seating argument.

I am more disabled than at least 50% of the people who claim this privileged on flights. Yes, I will always sit in an isle seat. to answer a previous post, as I have arthritis in my knees, back, feet and hands. I am a Plus card holder, but am stopped at times from taking the seat I wish to occupy, by them being blocked for people who are less "disabled" than me and in all honesty, do not require "assistance".

So.should there be a new category of Plus card holders who are medically/physically impaired and require "assistance" on boarding to take their seats, before seats are blocked for other passengers, who have not paid for speedy boarding, to occupy?

I am being disadvantaged by this practice. Am I better, not paying for a Pluscard/Speedy Boarding and simply declaring myself in need of assistance for boarding?

You would be surprised by the number of people who have required "assistance" on boarding, who sprint of the aircraft on landing and do not then require "assistance" to get off the aircraft.

Can someone address this very valid point?

Last edited by IB4138; 2nd Jul 2012 at 20:10.