PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Amiri Flight Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2012, 15:56
Amiri01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At this point in time, I cannot add to what anyone here has said or hypothesised. While this is a rumour network, I prefer to stick as closely to facts as possible, alternatively, I express my personal opinion about things.

As far as I know, there have been no official communications at work about any changes to the organisation. That said, as is witnessed by posts on this thread and another about Qatar Executive, rumours are rife.

WRT to statements made about our current management, I personally feel that they have done a creditable job. The operation as a whole has a much better structure, organisation, processes and procedures than when we first separated from QR. On a personal level, generally, there has been an improvement in our T&C's.

Should there be any truth to the rumours, time will tell what the repercussions will be for us employees. These could range from no changes at all, other than new bosses in some of the seats, to significant changes that could cause employees to question their desire to be a part of a new organisation.

I am not going to hypothesise about what is going on at the moment. As soon as I hear anything concrete that might benefit those who have been successful at interview and are waiting a start date and are concerned about the move, as well as potential future applicants, I will post what I can at the earliest opportunity.

As for any other types, there are no "public" announcements about any additional aircraft or types. (Personally, I'd like to see 10 Aerion SSBJs materialise!!). However, the purchase of new aircraft can happen here with very little notice so who knows what is in the pipeline...

Anyway, if there are to be any changes then hopefully some clarification of those changes will be forthcoming so everyone can plan accordingly.

Cheers,

Amiri01