PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways
Thread: Eastern Airways
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2012, 08:50
MrTruthBox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for joining in the discussion. Doc Holliday I’veconsidered what you have written but to be honest fail to see the logic in yourargument. Eastern has existed for around 15 years now. From the two Owners inhas meant a huge input in investment and risk. Of course they want to see areturn on their money. However year on year the company is making a goodprofit. The Owners cut themselves a nice cheque ever year and then use therecession as an excuse for not even providing staff with a cost of livingincrease.

By my own calculations I’m making 12% less than I was 5years ago yet I have to endure the owner of the company doing laps around Humberside in his new Spitfire, before driving home in one of his Austin Martins. I mean seriously putting up Thunder 3 outside the Sim building, is he just taking thePiss.

The status quo is not acceptable. The Staff have no Unionrepresentation and if anybody should dare to stir things up then indirect threats are implied.

Finally Doc Holliday I’m expressing my opinion to anyone whowill listen and care to have some input. As individuals we are blown off but ifwe stand together we do have the power to effect a positive change.