PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Employee Survey
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2012, 22:30
ALAEA Fed Sec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 35, paragraph 6, "and those who custom the businesses". Custom needs to be replaced, perhaps with with "patronise", as it should be a verb.

post 37, line 1 and line 7, "employee's opinions" should read "employees' opinions" as it's plural.

Post 37 - Communication opening paragraph - "Informing employees of developments...etc" is not actually a sentence.
My command of English is so basic that I cannot argue with these points thnx for the detail scrutiny and advice. Changes to be made.

Some minor remarks: in the (still black) figures of the draft you sent me, "Virgin" looked as if it was written with two "i"s at the end,
Yep was aware of this and has been fixed.

And I couldn't find absolute sample sizes anywhere
They won't be included because the numbers could be twisted very easily by airlines who don't like the results. eg. well, 1300 people from Qantas answered but only 20 did from airline X. But fail to mention that only 30 people work for airline X.

Otherwise, I am still not fully convinced by the dichotomous positive/negative classification and percentages, but we have discussed that already, and I am an industry outsider.
The numbers pages that come after the ones I have already posted have a bit of everything. Pos/Neg %, overall engagement and the 1-5 scale stuff. I think it is about presenting an overall picture of the industry in a story type manner primarily with the use of data. That's how I see it anyway.