PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia's plans for 2012
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2012, 21:44
Shed Dog Tosser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sorry I do not have multiple logons and can not retort in the same "creative" fashion.

As to your quote, this is how you do it correctly:

"If ticket prices are reducing whilst employees ask for higher wages"
I have no idea who and or what that allegedly scalding and incriminating statement was is response to, so again you have affirmed what a gem of a personality you bestow upon the world.

Lets assume I was having a swipe at the low cost model, which seems likely, that statement would highlight the conundrum, and also the reason why the LCC model and flooding market with cheap airfares will eventually fail.

The world is a nicer place when you take your lithium tablets.

I am glad the Virgin and Skywest guys/gals are happy and convinced that they are on the correct path for success and blindly believe so.

Krustys question were reasonable, respectful and perhaps highlight questions you would prefer to stick your head in the sand over.

I say again, do not under estimate the magnitude of the task they have embarked on, I hope they succeed, I would love to see someone hand the rat their arse in a basket.

If successful Virgin will grow into a very large full service airline, which I hope they do.

If unsuccessful there will be a rather large pile of money lost by both companies ( Virgin and Skywest ) and many pilots out of work, this is not a new concept.