PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 8
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2012, 21:04
Turbine D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi roulishollandais,

Relative to your post #1471, I don't see how the French criminal code cited would have any bearing relative to Jean Paries. If he were still an official of the BEA and also CEO of Dedale, it certainly would. It seems to me that Mr. Paries is an expert in what he does (and has done) and besides the AF447 presentation he gave, he has given dozens of others to various audiences around the world pertaining to aircraft safety.

If I were examining the human response aspects of the AF447 accident, I would want to hear him out on his thoughts, observations, recommendations and any other pertinent information that would be helpful in the analysis and/or recommendations offered going forward. There may not be many credible sources of this type of information to draw from, but I sure would like to hear from as many as possible leading to the final report out.

Also, didn't most or the entire upper echelon of the BEA turn over prior to the AF447 accident? Isn't this a new BEA organization team doing the AF447 investigation?

Just my opinion...