PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United Airlines: Kind of at a loss....
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2012, 13:50
Starscream76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
United Airlines: Kind of at a loss....

I recently completed an interview with United Airlines as a flight attendant. Needless to say, I was one of the last few to be interviewed out of at least 90 candidates. I am a little in the dark about what happened in my interview. I have a vast history of CU service, I am attractive, smiled, dressed professional, kept a smile on my face and was told I did very well in the f2f interview. She asked me "Is there anything I havent asked, you would like me to? I stated "So, when can you start training???" hahaha just trying to make a smle...and she did, and shetold me when training started. I thought "IM IN!!!" no......I was told "we are going to give this to the hiring manager... and we will contact you in one week." The good thing, is I am local so I just drove home. I have searched TONS of forums to inquire if I still have a shot. Cant find anything. Other than some people saying they typically hire on the spot. Do they call back?? I studied how to answer their interview questions...and I know I did well. So, do they really hire "on the spot" if your local... do they really "review" your intervew? I dont have a good feeling about it... I am quite disappointed. If I am not what UA is looking for.... than I am notsure what considering I have met show pretty rude and I know I can certainly offer FAR BETTER CU service and do it with a smile and with pride representing my company. I am very befoggled. Help....!!