PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2012, 06:26
risk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MPL... the Alpha/Clark way

Firstly, thanks google for the appreciation.

Secondly, a VERY BIG THANK YOU Taras B, for the professional response. This is what I meant... if you and others have been wronged, then let us all in the community stand up to it and as grown-ups bring it to light.

I am sure that there still are major players out there who will be more than happy to hear of any failings on behalf of organizations carrying the MPL flag. This is a crucial stage for the MPL as it is gaining momentum & the last thing ICAO would want, is any mishap. traveller93, has put up a good post too, and I do believe that any GOOD organization should revisit their mistakes and correct them. Of course from ‘outside PPRuNe’ perspective, it is a different world & organizations can’t just SAY sorry like humans. There are huge repercussions that they need to consider. Therefore an amiable solution must be sought, which will come through forums like APATS.

I would also request other community members to side with what is RIGHT. A lot of people are fighting with or against the MPL…. But the point is not MPL, it is HOW the MPL is run. ALL of us have financial issues & it is not just easy to give about 150,000 USD (including extras J) and then end up with nothing.

…with regards to MPL and anyone/everyone out there who is against it, well all I can say is that it is something released by ICAO after MAJOR study and research… and it will stay. At the end of the day, airlines run the aviation business and if they start accepting, (which they are) then there is no turning back. Plus up until now, the feedback has been positive about MPL grads.

Anyhow, Taras B, traveller93, I do stand by your side (if you were good students with bad luck)… and to RP-C000, it is surely good to see progress for the future, but a little past-fixing would go a long way towards your goal.

Last edited by risk; 1st Jul 2012 at 11:26. Reason: Involuntary repeat of some lines.