PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Sold
Thread: CTC Sold
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2012, 14:07
Joe86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Happy to answer... Basically after chatting to flight schools and doing my research I narrowed it down to CTC for integrated training and the Bournemouth jet line course for modular.

For me start-finish training without gaps would be best and CTC have their holding pool and links to airlines which most schools don't have, CTC also have links with easyjet. Plan B would be do the jet line course at Bournemouth and then try Ryainair etc...

Why easy jet? I'm an Airbus repair design engineer and know the A320 family well which would make excellent background knowledge for training/flying with easy jet as I think they have phased out all the 737s now. For some strange reason I also like easy jet as an airline, as a passenger always been good and I’ve heard good things from staff, also they operate from my local airport 'Bristol' .

P.S. Also very keen on the Flybe cadet scheme, which I will be applying for next time it comes around. Looks good on paper and Flybe is a 'local airline' with modern aircraft types in service e.g. Q400 and EJR 170/190.