PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats the most outrageous thing you've done with an aeroplane?
Old 29th Dec 2002, 15:08
M14P

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I once organised a stripper for an instructor mate of mine. She (brassy, elderly and clearly au fait with the seedier side of life) posed as a trial lesson. He (youthful and awash in raging hormones) fell for it hook, line and sinker. He didn't even realise when he saw virtually all of the flying club staff sat out in the noonday sun awaiting his departure.

Apparently she grabbed him 'somewhere sensitive' shortly after take off - Having then climbed to a suitable altitude and clearly without any discernable standards he bravely tried to trim the rather twisted 152 slightly nose down. This was to counteract the anticipated aft CofG position. From that point on his recollection of the event was hazy.

We saw the aircraft join the circuit (after an expletive, directed at the assembled masses, was uttered over the R/T). It flew a decidedly abbreviated approach followed by an excellent landing. On the parking spot a bedraggled, lipstick smeared and partially disrobed instructor fell from the door. From the other appeared his date - reapplying her makeup and straightening her far-to-short-far-to-tight skirt. Prepaid, she made off leaving us with only an enigmatic smile.

It was difficult to work out whether he'd really enjoyed it or found it all rather stressful. I guess you'd have to ask him if it was particularly outrageous