PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Barry Hempel Inquest
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2012, 06:57
Bedderseagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yak-52 U-tube Videos Post Post #196

I came across these two videos which were Uploaded on U-tube by poondii on Jan 14, 2009. His comments on both are:

"Got it off the net some mad bugger doing stuff"

Very interesting as the markings of the plane are a spit of Barry Hempel's Yak-52 AND poondi (Shanka Poondi) just happened to be a Hempels Aviation flight instructor pre 2008 . . . . . .
Referring my post #196 and the U-tube videos linked therein . . . . . . Surprise, surprise looks like Mr Poondi is ducking for cover as every video he had on U-tube connecting with Barry Hempel as been removed, so if you try to click on my U-tube link you get: "This video has been removed by the user".

Obviously my summations were correct and the best way to cover up was to remove all his videos . . . . . Well I am sure plenty of PPRUNE readers/followers had the opportunity to view whilst there were still up there . . . Think Mr Poondi should have been called at the inquest. . . . .

The same thing happened with the Hempel web site the week following the accident and all video links were removed.

Not that anyone had anything to hide . . . . . much.