PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gillards Carbon Tax and effect on Aviation fuel
Old 28th Jun 2012, 06:07
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm with you Pete:
Introducing a Carbon Tax is good Public Policy and a responsible thing for the government to do
Sunday I'm taking the family out for a picnic in the new air. It will be a pleasure to breathe clean unadulterated atmosphere and I feel sorry for those poor Folk who are going to be decimated at Wyalla on the same day and the public who have to pay for the Liberal States "imposed" rectification programmes to the infrastructure left so long to go to rot by the previous incumbants and the other poor Sods that will be unimaginally dead come 1JUL12.

I assume this new air will be available free of charge so my aeroplane can breathe it albeit with a (miniscule) charge for AVGAS and electricity.

I am in the final stages of my "experimental" project of installing a hugh wind generator on the turtledeck so once started I will have "green" energy and possibly ""perpetual" energy.

I'll let you know how I get on with that.

Cheers mate.