PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can I trust Nigerian Corporate Jet flying Companies to Pay for Contract Pilots?
Old 26th Jun 2012, 19:01
NaijaNinja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ LGW: I won't object to you calling me a fool but i'll leave you to determine who has been fooled. Whoever has been fooled is surely a fool!

@ CentreOfExcellence: Don't stop, carry on with the humour/sarcasm. Trust me the 11 facts ain't complete, there's more for you to reveal, try to remember the rest.

@ Chuks: I really wish you could scare Rockstar1966 with so many of your Nigerian experiences and whilst at it, kindly explain to him why you stayed so long in the country. Maybe he would learn a lot from you and probably emulate your bravery.

@ Rockstar1966: Try this new approach to your decision making process. Go to Abuja airport, approach the 95% foreign crew who show up to operate on over 30+ corporate jets for the whole day and ask them any question you may have. At the end of the exercise, am sure you would sensibly figure out what's best for you.

Am equally sure the Nigerian thugs they work for have a gun over these crews' wives' head back home else, they won't be found suffering in Abuja. No?