PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices CEO resigns
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2012, 08:45
TWOTBAGS

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Its not only ATC....

Applied in February for an AirServices decision......
Asked 4 months later whats up.

Was told be said AsA person, we are understaffed and have not attended to your request, only to be told that my request is only relevant for pilots & air traffic controllers anyway.....WTF () when I voice my displeasure..... they hung up. Thats AsA customer service for you.

Went into overdrive and climbed the tree of knowledge....

Only to be told today by said AsA person boss that they have not got the manpower to attend to the request, they have not even looked at the paperwork, it will be a minimum 6 months before any action and they have no answer.....

No Answer
No Excuse
No Apology

Guaranteed when my next lot of airways charges come and I say sorry I am understaffed and have not looked into yet, and wont for another 6 months they will be on my case, faster than a fat man on a ham sandwich, with legal threats from $1000 p/h solicitors.

Yet they can charge the arse out of operators for services....$800,000,000+ in turnover & make multimillion dollar profits.

Airspace Closures, TIBA's and cant get the paperwork done...... but as the lady said, thats only something pilots and air traffic controllers use.

WOFTAM