PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2012, 04:30
risk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, professionalism

Not an issue RP-C000.

Hi Marlim, indeed it has been a long time... still watching this unfold & hopefully I will react to it positively.

Taras B,

I can, so can others see that you obviously feel bitter about what has happened to you and/or your friends.

…but professionalism is something else. So let me break it down for you:

My post about professionalism was directed to RP-C000, which I have mentioned in my post, and RP-C000 has PROFESSIONALLY responded by not fighting back, but rather picking something positive. He thanked me for correcting him, rather than bickering with me nonsensically.

Secondly, if you want someone to hear you out, then you need to CALM THE **** DOWN! Yes, you read it right. Please, for your own sake, calm down. Instead of jumping like an excited bunny at every chance you get, present your FACTS in a professional manner at the right forums. Do amass support here by putting forward your views, which BTW have been understood & even agreed to, but do NOT destroy your own image if you want respect at the said forums. Since you asked me to imagine, then I must assume that you too have an imagination….so now you imagine how everyone will look at you when they find out that you are Taras B? They (the people whom you will be complaining to), will instantly look at you in a different light…

So once again, be calm, collected, calculated & PROFESSIONAL, because you are representing a group of people who have been wronged, but they too are PROFESSIONALS… being a pilot is one very respectable responsibility. Therefore, respect it!

With you acting like this, what is the difference between you & the people who wronged you? They were not professionals & this way neither are you.

Thirdly, I have NOT asked for peace, I have asked for professionalism. I have repeated this work so many times, that even I am getting tired of reading it.

…and finally to you last two lines. EXACTLY!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!!! When you do something, do it professionally, so you get respect!

Difference between a normal thief & a professional thief: one is someone you would smack in the head, the other is someone you would stay away from even though their professions are the same. Simply because one is a professional, you respect him…. For God’s sake, you go watch Ocean 11 & say WOW!

Jesus, well there is another good example. DID HE EVER LOSE TEMPER & START BICKERING???? NO!! He managed to solve every problem via PEACE!

Right, anyway, all others who are reading this, please read everything ON BOTH SIDES before you decide. No one will help you, but YOU!