PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYR overcrewed with Fo's?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2012, 22:37
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skyflyer737
Lord Spandex - for many (myself included five years ago) Ryanair was one of only a few options and financially it has worked out far better than if I'd gone anywhere else. I knew the risks with no guaranteed hours - we all do. But we don't need to be lectured about it on here. If the OP asked "Do you think coming here was a good idea? Please discuss" we would welcome your views but why do you come on here telling people to man up or clear off? It's just unnecessarily condescending.
It wasn't a case of manning up or clearing off. My man up comment was aimed specifically at you for being oh so easily offended by a common saying. I'm sure the OP can defend himself though and doesn't need any help from you.

As far as clearing off goes then that is simply one of the options available to you should you not be happy with your lot, after all you have got a decent type rating and there are jobs out there with actual contracts.

If you don't like comments from non Ryanair "employees" then don't post on an open public forum because when you do I am as entitled as anybody else to have my say.

Anyway, what do you really expect from Ryanair when there are cheaper pilots willing to fly?! You don't really need to be posting that particular question here do you? The answer is obvious but as some people seem unable to grasp that then I will offer them my opinion.

Edna, you're very welcome.