PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAA or EFT?
Thread: AAA or EFT?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2012, 22:17
Rhino25782

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AAA or EFT?

Hello all,

For several weeks, I have been using this board to find information on PPL education. I found backpacker's detailed guide to JAA PPL and the subsequent discussion thread particularly helpful. Thank you for that.

I have more or less decided to do a full-time JAA PPL course in the United States beginning in early November and finishing in time before Christmas. I have also pretty much narrowed down the schools to either AAA (American Aviation Academy near San Diego, CA) or EFT (European Flight Training, Florida).

There's been feedback on both of these here and elsewhere on the internet, but I'd like to poll for some recent experience and apologize for the repeat subject. Especially for AAA, online feedback is not that good but it's also mostly outdated. I also recognize that people will more likely complain about bad experiences online than praise good ones.

As I have a slight preference for California over Florida for some minor personal reasons, I am looking for some reassurance if AAA is a good choice in 2012?

Any hints are highly appreciated...