PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IcannotJourney!!
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2012, 18:54
The Rip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the past few times I have used i can'tjourney when the flights are all open for a particular port I have tried to online check-in & for each time I get a standby reference number. On arrival at the airport its "o" on the standby board in HKG or they just give you a boarding pass straightaway at outport stations. Whats the point letting us online check in if the flights are all green with 15+/50+ only to tell us to standby anyway? If they don't want us to use this online check in system, just don't let us have the option to use it iso wasting our time clicking on the "check-in" icon giving us false hope.

Is it just me or are others experiencing the same?

Flight Predictability display
A popular feature in the old TravelDesk was the information display showing overall flight status and how many ID travellers were already listed. As the iflySTAFF system is a commercial product there were limitations on the amount of customisation we could include in time for the roll-out with PSS. However, I’m pleased to advise that we are re-building and enhancing the predictability feature and aim to introduce it in the next few months.
The above was posted in Apr. Its almost Jul. How long do we have to wait?