PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Cebu Pacific Crew here ?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2012, 11:34
Jaz and the Fat Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
resume/cv

Rod, you can PM me and I'll give you a contact but you won't hear back from them. For some reason, if you don't email when they are actively searching for pilots, they will not even send you a thanks but no thanks. This is common of many airlines.

I just stopped into the office and asked if there was any current plans to hire more pilots and was told not now. In 2013, there is suppose to be quite a few a/c being delivered. This can change with a minutes notice, 10-15 airplanes, including A330's.

Cebu is a great place for expats to work but you have to keep in mind that we are only a stop gap until they have enough locals to take our places. I'm sure I'll get slammed as many of the complainer's came from unionized airlines and feel it's their God given right to many benefits that simply aren't available elsewhere in the world.

I'd sit tight, wait until the time comes and they really need pilots again and then you'll be on your way. If you're of Filipino descent, get your butt down to the local flight school and get ready for something that only happens once in the lifetime.