PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long will EK DEC program continue
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2012, 09:47
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Givemewings

Just ignore Swan Man and rise above his childish insults. He's probably divorced because his wife is sick and tired of his constant moaning and he's a complete old woman when it comes to operating in 'his' flight deck. You know the sort, the type that demand the fancy coffees and pillows before you've even had a chance to introduce yourself. Like others here, his lack of courtesy and respect to fellow aviators is rather telling of him as an individual. This is a public forum. You post here as much as you want!

Swan Man

If it bothers you so much about our fellow cabin crew joining the debate, may I recommend you sign up for the dedicated EK pilot group. You will be required to validate your identity to a moderator. Those with nothing constructive to offer often hide behind the cloak of anonymity so I shall not hold my breath on that one.

Harry

p.s Jetaim

My wife would like to know how you know me so well without ever having met me? Quote; "small dicked imbecile". She's asked that you PM her with your predictions for this weeks Euro Lottery. When we win, not only will I get a penis enlargement, I'll also pay to have your large appendage removed from your forehead!