PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2012, 04:54
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A question for the AAG management

Is IATA being given accurate and truthful information regarding the Sharjah and Clark Aviation performances?

For all those that have been fighting for fairness

To help understand the question, this is the "IATA Training and Qualification Initiative (ITQI)" report and where you can find the information given to IATA in respect of those two training centres. Find the report that IATA has for the APATS in Singapore here:

http://www.iata.org/whatwedo/aircraf...ter%202012.pdf

To better see what I'm talking about, right click on any page and "Save as" to your computer.

Open the PDF file and go to page 12, Fig. 7 "IATA Global MPL Tracker".

Zoom to 600% (on my computer) and analyse the data for ALPHA AVIATION / CLARK and SHARJAH.

Since IATA officials would not suck up the numbers from their thumbs, the logical conclusion is that AAG was the entity providing the data.

Do the numbers in the report agree with what the REALITY is and has been at both training centres?

If they are not REAL numbers, doesn't this mean that an international organization such as IATA has been lied to and provided with false data?

Since IATA works closely with ICAO, and both rely on truthful information from the FTOs that provide MPL training, doesn't this constitute a crime of false information and abuse of trust?

I'm sure that the IATA and ICAO representations in APATS would appreciate some personal presentation from those who have been fleeced by the continuing scam.