PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2012, 14:15
600ft-lb

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Charge more money? I am only slf....You pay premium prices and you expect a premium product, sadly qantas just doesn't cut the mustard these days IMHO for the prices being charged.

I would love to see qf prosper however, there are too many better value for money options out there.

Best of luck to all of you qf folk out there.
Best of luck ? You're an idiot. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Stupid statements like there are too many better value for money options out there. and You pay premium prices and you expect a premium product, prove without a doubt, you are a sheep who believes in perception rather then the truth.

The perception that Qantas charges much more then anyone and is just **** all round.

If Qantas is so ****, why are their price points basically exactly on par with Virgin if not cheaper in many instances ? Don't believe me ? Goto webjet.com.au the easiest price aggregator in Australia. Prove me wrong. Not that I care, I check facts before I form opinions, something obviously foreign to you.

Qantas does compete on price, Qantas has MORE frequency, Qantas has the BEST on time performance. Simple facts.

But don't let your perception get in the way of the truth. And don't fill up this board with mindless **** statements with no proof and statements akin to 'yeah qantas is **** because its oh so expensive and you'll all be out of a job soon but good luck to all.'

Have you even flown Qantas lately to label them in such an idiotic way ?