PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long will EK DEC program continue
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2012, 09:23
Jetaim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All the time I read of a guy from Europe joining EK I feel sad. I just hope you did not leave a job to join the circus. Maghi just have crystal clear into your mind that there are three type of pilots in EK. One are the desperate that joined because they lost their job. They would leave tomorrow if they could. You will not read them here as they had no choice. I would say it is the majority.Than there are those in good faith that fell into the EK trap and ended up in desert. They soon realized their error and at the first occasion jumped ship...a minority. But there is substantial number of short dicked imbecils that you would read here that are still trying to convince themselves that the sorry life they are doing in one of the biggest ****hole of the world is a good life. To convince themselves they tend to try convince others. Are the one doing he bean counters on fleet numbers, upgrade times ect etc in the free time they have from their night turns to India and they try to compensate with optimistic views and suggestion the fact that de facto they are slave without whatsoever right. Listen to me your are still in time. It will take a decade to upgrade at least. Ek has peaked already . Arrogance had made his time and its time for aviation to back to country that have an actual population. EK is just a monster created by globalization with a certain destiny: extintion.