PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs for non-EU pilots
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2012, 23:03
Rft320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@truckflyer

From a part of EU comission report about readmission plan of Turkey released 21st of June 2012

"
The Commission is expected to present a visa exemption action plan this autumn and the implementation of the action plan is likely to come a minimum two and a half years.
Diplomatic sources say actual visa-free travel for Turks visiting the EU could be possible within 4-6 years and it would require a majority of votes in the EU. ****
Turkey demands simultaneous implementation of visa-exemption and the readmission agreement. **
"
Also check this out

EUROPA - Press Releases - Statement by EU Commissioner Cecilia Malmström on the initialling of the EU-Turkey Readmission Agreement

So it doesn't look that bad of course we can find antithesis when we start to google it on press

Yes you are right this things are not just "1 nights solved" issues and probably you know it much better than me you have 18 more life experience then me i am just at the middle of 20s but anyway I am not planning it for tomorrow as well... it is just something in my mind that which needs at least 2.5 -3 year to happen .. Everything can change in that time of period (crisis, EU, my mind, etc.. )especially the aviation .. I believe you don't deny that as well ..

But it is good to hear that you are not against to me at all , and you don't have walls .. So thank you

@skies

Yes this maybe the best and shortest way to explain the situation of EU now, believe me i can understand it , I wish that deeply from my heart that people get the jobs as soon as possible especially where the life is so expensive

It is such a ashame that the stuation what is happening in the countries which are known the best developed ones in the world..

Please don't get me wrong I don't have any eyes on others jobs the place which people are unemployed with huge numbers.. I am sorry if I wrote something accidently that can understandable in that way.. I didnt mentioned anything like that.. I don't want to look like kind of a person like that bad..

Take care

Last edited by Rft320; 21st Jun 2012 at 23:07.