PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2012, 13:14
fluffy5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sign me up then. Here I come with 100,000 US. To complete an MPL licence with that airline only for a temporary contract..... With a bunch of if, buts and maybe's.
I cannot possibly understand why people are even considering this setup, with that money on training go and get yourself a proper licence and be employable any where around the world.
Properly set up MPL or normal Atpl sponsorship the airline is responsible for you from the word go, it is their money they are spending on you, also it is the airline that can break the contract if you are unable to stay with the training.
These guys seem to like to sound that they can guarantee your career, nothing is guaranteed in aviation, this airline may go bust or change its company name and where will you be halfway through your MPL. I bet if this certain company was then to change its business details and name, the contracts would be worthless and that would be one way of not honoring obligations if there is a slowdown in their pilot recruitment.

Fluffy

Fluffy