PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs for non-EU pilots
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:55
Rft320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going to pay for my TR in Turkey aswell i think this is same in every place...

No i am not taking it wrong it is normal to be afraid of that but even if Turkey would be the part EU i dont think that they will go to EU in crisis me neither..

Really ? I didnt know that USA citizens can not work in EU, i heard that they just need to do license conversion and Also same for EU licenses to FAA..

Yes the crisis already lasted 3 years , but you think it will last forever or how long?? It has to finish someday right ?? Unemployment in aviation is rising or decreasing over EU not just in bankrupted country ? Maybe i am wrong and can not onserve it well because i am not in the market yet..

So when the enviroment will be ok and when there will be oportunities i will try to find something.. I know many pilots that some of them wants to go Emirates some of them to HK , not just Turkish also EU , and not just only for money , to experience it and i can not find anything wrong with that.. i hope everybody will get their wishes , ofcourse there are many bad stories i feel sorry about it as well maybe i will be the one of them when i finished the school nobody can give the guarantee for anyone to get a job, as i remember the crisis of begining of the 2000s many Turkish pilots lost their jobs and they even didnt have chance to get a job in some other country ..

Last edited by Rft320; 20th Jun 2012 at 11:09.