PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do Emirates care about passenger feedback?
Old 20th Jun 2012, 04:45
Exascot
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vfenext I quote:

I started by complimenting their service and stating that the correspondence was constructive criticism and educated enquires...
It was not a letter of complaint. It was a way forward for improvement of service.

I gave bullet points but, to expand on one for example, certain national airlines encourage you to stay in their hub for a few days i.e. Singapore Airlines. This promotes their country and boosts their economy. If you try to do this in Dubai with EK you are financially penalised. In our case it was over €1,000 more for the flight involving a 36 hr layover. It ceases to be treated as a straight return flight. There could be hotel promotions for this or at least a better selection of hotac to utilise air miles (skyward). But are they interested? - no.

A certain amount of sympathy too for EK...
Why? Their administrators have a job to do, supposedly. They should at least have the courtesy of acknowledging correspondence. Perhaps I should have written it in Arabic but English is the international language.

Our company policy is to reply to correspondence within 2 working days if only with a holding letter/e-mail. Any other company which deserves respect should have a similar practice.

Amongst our esteemed readers there must be someone from EK management. I challenge you to PM me with the name and e-mail address of someone who will consider my opinions and answer my e-mail.