PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs for non-EU pilots
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2012, 20:28
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not getting into a political complicated situation, but I doubt very much that Turkey will become a EU member very soon, with the current crisis already evolving due to EU's lack of judgement with regards to accepting countries, that clearly was not ready to be in the EU!

So that is probably the major issue at this moment of time that you would be facing.

Second, why not stay in Turkey? There are loads of EU pilots paying to fly in your country, why not get one of those jobs that they must have available! Get hours, time, experience and look for new greener fields in ME or Asia, there is nothing interesting to see in the EU these days!

EU as it looks now, will become smaller rather than larger, so on that basis I would not spend my time thinking about EU, until you see what happens in the future, and than a lot of changes would have to take place within your local CAA to be accepted by EASA etc., so this will be a long process regardless, you are talking at least 10 years or more! Personally I don't see it happening ever!