PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs for non-EU pilots
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2012, 13:45
Rft320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@lightson

1 ) I Really dont understand you .. There is nothing wrong in my question that to answer it rudely.. I just wanted to learn how the process is going and if there is an example of it

2 ) It is not your business that why i want to go or why i want learn how the process is ... i have still some years to find my way everything can change .. i can not understand where you can find that much power to talk about my life and advice me ridicilious things.. ( being refugee)

3 ) Dont worry .. I don t even need to ask myself that "why i am doing this" it is stupid question for me but i see not for you ... it is same as asking that " what is my name ",for me

4) when i am reading your message over and over again i can not see any professional Comment.. Sorry i can not take you serious in that way .. Also it is clear that you dont bother to be taken serious..

5)lastly it is such a shame that being part of the same market as people you are which they dont know the how to talk other even they dont like it ... This is not what i saw when i was growed up from my aviator family ...

Take care..