PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - no LJ60 jobs anymore?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2012, 06:25
Bizflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found this for you

Try out this.....

Job Description

Our international VIP aviation client require Learjet 60XR PIC & SIC's for their operation.

Operational Duties
Responsible for the safety of the airplane, its clients, the crew, and any cargo on board
Examine the aircraft's control equipment
Determine the weather and flight conditions
Chart the airplane's route and compute the flying time
Report to air-route control stations by radio
Report problems as they arise
After landing, file a flight report

Personal Duties
Display a high degree of professionalism and integrity
Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to clients, managers and fellow employees

POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Interpersonal Skills
Excellent interpersonal skills evidenced by the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees
Demonstrate leadership and management skills and ability to work as part of an integrated management team
Strong ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
Advanced ability to problem-solve and react positively to all types of difficult situations
Excellent command of English language

You will be home based and on duty for your relevant rosters which will be 16 days on and 14 days off, included in your 14 days off will be medicals, visas, training etc.

There is no base as such for pilots, you just need to be near a gateway airport and they would report into Munich where the post-holders are based.

If interested, please send your CV and the following documents: Valid Pilot Licence, Valid Medical Certificate, Passport, Recent logbook pages

I cross the fingers for you.

And if you know any job on Challenger 300 (preferable PIC) do not hesitate to contact me :-)

Kind regards,

BF