PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa relaunch Club
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2012, 16:08
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Lufthansa relaunch Club

Just been mailshotted with a link to a new, dedicated site of theirs. LH are upgrading their long haul Biz product. and branding it 'Hotel Business Class' and obviously pushing the end-to-end options.

My guess, from the wording, is that this is continuing the move from First to Club for those still sensitive to using F. It will prob replace F on some routes. They talk about this on the 748 and 330, also about retro fitting over the next four years, although no details of which a/c.

I am not easily impressed by a web site - but this one is very good. It's just a scroll down. Lot of thought gone into it: Hotel Business Class Last time I travelled with them to Germany (several years ago) they already had SMS updates etc. so they are well up on E-checkin and notification.

I am not easily impressed and I don't travel Lufty much these days, certainly not long haul, but the last time I was in their Club it was good and this looks very good. So it's not an advert as this is only just being rolled out - but I would consider it.