PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2012, 06:25
KangarooFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Response to VNAv8r

Dear VNAv8r,

Judging by your question, I am guessing that you have not read the above thread before placing your posting. Please read the above thread, perhaps the last few pages, at least, or any number of pages chosen at random, and take your own conclusion.

I can tell you that a number of employees and former employees have not been paid by Prestige Jet; some have obtained judgments from the Court of Abu Dhabi ordering Prestige Jet to pay them and the company still refuses to pay. The next hearing at the Court of Abu Dhabi for Prestige Jet to pay or to justify why it refuses to pay is scheduled for 27 June.

Captain Dolan is a good man who was our Director of Operations from the beginning. He was dismissed, for no known reasons, I believe approximately two years ago - yet his name remains on the web site. He has requested many times that Prestige Jet remove his good name from its web site. This has caused him damages when attempting to apply to other positions.

Capt. Dolan's liens against the company and the owner can be viewed at:

Aviation Deadbeat Claim Against Prestige Jet, UAE - 5/14/2011 - Aviation Industry Claims, Liens, & Debt
Aviation Deadbeat Claim Against Hamed Ben A. Al Hamed, United Arab Emirates - 5/12/2011 - Aviation Industry Claims, Liens, & Debt

In researching the above liens at the Aero Liens List (Aero Liens List - Aviation Industry Claims, Liens, & Debt), I have noted two new liens against Prestige Jet from a company in Turkey, on Page 1:

Aviation Deadbeat Claim Against Prestige Jet Rentall LLC, United Arab Emirates - 5/14/2012 - Aviation Industry Claims, Liens, & Debt
Aviation Deadbeat Claim Against Hamed Ben A. Al Hamed, United Arab Emirates - 5/8/2012 - Aviation Industry Claims, Liens, & Debt

I hope that this assists your consideration.