PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North Sea Helicopter ditching 10th May 2012
Old 16th Jun 2012, 18:48
Grey Area

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been following this thread with interest, mainly as I have a few mates flying out of Aberdeen with Bond (CHC and Bristow also). I have spoken with a few and evidently they seem to follow the thread but keep their parochial thoughts to themselves for fear of the sort of flaming that they might get. Yet they are as entitled to comment as anyone else.

So I shall say it for them:

My main observation is that as professional pilots there seems to be a lot of unprofessional sniping.

HC, many know who you are, and what you are likely to know, so stop pretending to be an innocent, the press release was from EC not Bond and yet you still imply that Bond might be crowing. I am also told that your company is stretching out to 5 hours while your two opposition rest at 4 hours between downloads. Perhaps you should put your own house in order and not expose your pax to greater risk than the opposition for commercial gain?

The truth is 2 professional pilots did a damn good job and prevented a tricky situation becoming a fatal accident, well done chaps! GAPAN award nomination perhaps?

Chin chin....