PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Difference between MS FS2002 and the Pro version
Old 26th Dec 2002, 20:08
Tonic Please

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the link.

I would called myself a Pro Simmer....as I have about 10 thousand hours over the 4 years.... Ok, I know I should not have said that..but I do it properly. I try the 747 into LHR with wind and two engines out. Well, not like real life I know, but still..pretty fun when not reading the books.

Topic Starter...The difference between FS2002 and FS2002 PE...is that PE comes with A Flight Instructor Program so you can act as the instructor over the internet and have two people flying the plane...Changing control from one person to the other. Whatever happens in the cockpit, on any switch, shows on both screens depending on who made the change being the person in control.

That is why it is Pro Edition. Second...there are more challenging planes so they say. IMHO (in my honest opinion), I dont think that saying that is true. A cessna, on FS, is just the same as the 737. The autopilot is the same just looks different, and the "feel" of the planes is the same....well, you can make it the same.

Thats why I stand firm in the ground of "Flight sim is NOT as real as it gets"

Hope thins helps...Smooth SIMULATED Skies

Dan..

ps - For downlaods...check out www.fs2002.com AND/OR www.simviation.com

Wont get better