PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2012, 00:29
Earl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really had to have a good laugh at Dr Khairallah's response to this.
Quote: "They want three months' additional compensation," said Dr Issam Khairallah, the president of Midex. "They cannot get it because the terms of their contract are very clear. If they don't agree with us, they should go to court like everybody else."
Unquote!
What an idiot.
Emirates airlines office is nearly a stone throw away from his.
Do They try and cheat departing pilots on end of service pay also,,I think not.
We all had the same UAE resident visa, labor card etc.
Only difference was ours was registered in RAK.
UAE labor laws apply to the whole UAE.
Midex cannot pick and choose the ones they want or will not follow.
Midex also forces you to sign a Receipt and Discharge form stating that you have received all of your due salaries and that you have no further right to claim anything else from the past present and future.
They know they are cheating otherwise this form would not be needed.
If you refuse to sign this stating I am claiming my end of service money due under UAE labor laws you wont even receive your final months salary or ticket home.
I am sad they are still cheating more pilots, but happy this bottom feeding outfit and the non payment of salaries due is coming out even in the press now.
Maybe next time someone needs cargo moved and does a search they will see all this in the press and bypass this outfit.
If a man cheats his own pilots think what he will do to everyone else.
Sorry once again this happened, but one here was a very high manager listed in this article, guess all his actions to help the company he found out that he was not bullet proof and got screwed just like all of us before him.
Hate to say it but all those questionable times we operated to help the company as you stated, what did that get you?
I wont say I told you so, think you figured that out by now.

Last edited by Earl; 16th Jun 2012 at 01:45.