PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT Florida
Thread: EFT Florida
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2012, 20:26
nh2301

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know about stealing money, but I could see it could happen. When I was there the accounting was horrific. I remember one occasion when someone flew an airplane but they had no record of it. They selected a random student, billed him, and when he complained, billed another. I think that they went through six or seven for the same flight before finding one who didn't pay enough attention to his account.

This was, of course, well before the manager of EFT was arrested for stealing tens of thousands from the company.

I also heard several accounts of fraudulent claims from the school relating to Visas. When I switched schools, I had the new school talk to the state department on my behalf to ensure it wouldn't happen to me. Ari Ben usually claimed you had withdrawn or misconduct to make it impossible for you to transfer to another school.

The problem was Ari Ben's corrupt management, who cared only about getting money rather than providing the training paid for. I don't know about ownership of EFT, or it it's possible to deal only with them. If it's more expensive, then it's money well spent to avoid interacting with Ari Ben. Personally, I wish I'd just started elsewhere.

Last edited by nh2301; 15th Jun 2012 at 20:26.