PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alligator Airways Grounded
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2012, 04:40
GedStreet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, it seems like I'm a bit of a hot potato as judged by Industry. Too hot to handle. Well, you know me, in for a penny, in for a pound!

I have just re-read this whole thread (no job, you see) and had to come to the conclusion, yes Pruners, you are right. CASA does read every word of this! I spent a day being grilled by CASA (after I had said it all in Federal Court anyway) and many of their questions were almost verbatim from here. Yes, few original thinkers in CASA. When they asked me who I had put in charge when I went on holiday oveseas I said I hadn't been overseas in 30 years. And I though to myself, where did that come from? Reading back, yes I was making plans to go o/s but you, CASA kept me too busy. I never got that holiday so I was telling the truth and there was no need for that sideways glance at one another when I said that. I wasn't lying but you must have thought I was!

Pruners too, please be so careful. Many of CASA's questons were based on your speculatons here. Speculation without basis in fact can be very damaging. CASA take it as Gospel and I have been able to tell you contrary facts behind some of your specualtions. Please, I'll ask again, be careful. Lives and livelihoods are at stake based on what you write here. Making an accusation - ok, but be SURE that accusation is based in fact.

At the end of the CASA interview I was asked, "Is there anything you wold like to say to CASA?" I said "Yes, I am very dissapointed in my dealings with CASA and I am particularly dissapointed in you, Mr {_}|€¥. when I heard you were involved in our case, I thought great, I can work with you but I am saddened to say that I feel you stonewalled and stood in the way of my attempts to achieve real safety outcomes at Alligator". I noticed, they didn't write that bit down... Maybe they'll be able to read it now.

So, any brave souls out there willing to offer me a job - I can send you my resume. Drop me a line at [email protected]

If you check 'whois' you will see I have owned the domain name nextchairmanofcasa.com for some time - If Dick Smith can do it (he and I locked horns then) anyone can. Maybe I'd better get some steam under that idea. CASA could sure do with a shake up and some transprency and accountability for their actions.

In the mean time RR69's house is looking pretty good and dinner was wonderful! We're having a few beers tonight, all (locals) welcome! Email me if you don't have RR69's address.

Thought du jour: Aviation is a marathon, not a sprint.

Last edited by GedStreet; 15th Jun 2012 at 05:06.