PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Amiri Flight Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2012, 15:48
Enecosse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The job advert provides alot of the info of what is required. Team player blah blah, once you take that on board and present yourself that way I would say you are 50% there.

The final interview is very straight forward, no difficult questions relatively short. I was over prepared, on Qatar history, Shamal winds, expected technical questions on previous type, a tell me about a time...... question etc, there was none. By the way if the above are asked, well tough.

The PC base questions are all available online, just need to Google for gouges with Emirates, Cathay etc. If not to good with math(s) then a bit of practice would be good. There are various books on speed math(s).

Important:- The tests are quick, DO NOT get bogged down trying to decide the right answer. Take a guess and move on. SOME tests allow you to go back and review, make sure you know how to do that and if in that particular test you can. There is no penalty for wrong answers.

To be honest it is quite a tough test, reread my first para, get your head sorted on how you can show that, the rest you either have or don't, you can only try and do your best.