PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 14th Jun 2012, 14:53
magicmick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My information is fairly old as I went for RYR assessment at the end of 2008, there were 8 of us on the day (7 OAA integrated and myself). The OAA guys told me that during the sim sessions during their MCC and JOC they just practiced RYR assessment profiles and the instructors briefed them on interview questions. They were expected to report back to OAA what sim profile they were given and what questions they were asked at interview. Not sure if they still offer it but OAA were offering a better price if you booked MCC and JOC together so as CTC AQC is closed I’d do MCC and JOC with OAA and get their instructors to put you through RYR profiles and brief you on interview questions. You might not be an integrated student but you are a customer of OAA and you should get all the support and advice that you can from them, if you get a job they’ll claim that it was all their effort on the recruitment stats section of their website. Good luck.